This event is now over
With rise of IT product companies in India, there is significant demand to spread awareness, get clarity and enhance knowledge base on various functions and roles of product management – understanding the principals and streamlining the product team. Role of product managers and marketers is evolving rapidly. Industry is striving of good product managers. To address these challenges, NASSCOM joins hands with India Product Management Association to create a long run program on Product Management. Product Management Platform 1, a-day long workshop on various aspect of Product Management function, is the first event in this journey.
This day-long workshop would cover:
Module 1: Introduction to Product Management
· Introduction to Products, and how it is different from solutions and services.
· Why do Good Products fail?
· What makes products succeed?
· What is Product management and Role of Product managers?
Module 2: Product Management Process and Life Cycle
· Overview of product management process
· Overview of PDLC processes and how to control PDLC
· Product planning, Prod roadmap, Pricing – models and drivers, Positioning, Go-To-Market
· Key Elements in Marketing Launch
· What makes a product manager successful?
· Tips and suggestions for becoming an effective product manager
Ranjana Karunakaran, +91 (080) 41151705/06, Ranjana@nasscom.in
May 16, 2014
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Hotel Hyatt Bangalore MG Road